Regardless of how you access our website, INVICTUS will obtain certain information about you during your visit. We may collect certain personal data in the following ways when you contact us, visit our website, portals or use our services.
*If you visit our site to read or download one of our available sources on our pages, we collect and store the following information about you:
- The domain name where you access the internet from.
- The date and time you access our website
- The Internet address of the website you used to link directly to our site. If you choose to register on our site to use the services we provide, we collect and store only the following information about you:
- Company Name
- Phone Number (If provided)
- Job Title (If provided)
*If you provide personal information by sending us an email, we will then solely use the personal information to respond to your message.
*If you provide personal information in order to access one our products or services, we will then use the personal information to provide you these services and products.
*We may also collect personal data from the third parties such as social media platforms that we work with.
The information collected is for statistical purposes. INVICTUS may use different tools to create summary statistics, which may be used in order to assess number of visitors to the different pages of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying overall performance of our website. INVICTUS also monitors network traffic for security purposes.
INVICTUS does not collect personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information by registering to our site, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
What are the Cookies and Why Do We Use Them?
- Distinguish you from other users and provide a personalised browsing experience
- Improve the services offered to you by increasing the functionality and performance
- Provide legal and commercial security for you and our company
What type of cookies do we use?
- Functionality Cookies improve the functionality of the website by keeping your preferences. These cookies store information about your previous choices (language, location etc.)-in simpler words they remember you- and allow us to provide more personal user experience.
- Targeting Cookies are used to deliver you personalised content. They can be used for targeted advertising or measuring a campaign. This information is used to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your preferences. We may use these cookies to remember the sites you visit, in order to identify which channels are more efficient and allow us to reward partners or external websites.
- Session (Transient) Cookies allow users to be remembered within a website so any page changes users do is recognized. Session cookies are stored in temporary memory and are not retained after the browser is closed and they do not collect any data from the user’s devices.
- Authentication Cookiesstore session ID information in the user’s browser after a successful login.
How to Disable Cookies?
Cookies are generally enabled in most browsers by default however you can disable cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not access certain features/pages or areas of our website.
We may update our policy due to the changes in legislation and technology in the future. Therefore, we advise you to visit this page from time to time to ensure you are familiar with any changes.